- 2-Way Zip Premium Vinyl Catsuit
- Front Buckle Punk Vinyl Jacket
- Faux Leather Chains of Leather Skirt
- Faux Leather Metal Fetish Pants
- Strapless Vinyl Spanking Dress
- Leatherette Mini Skirt w/Buckle Accent
- Womens Faux Leather Vinyl Skinny Jeans
- Bandeau Vinyl & Mesh Mini Dress
- Shredded Mini Dress
- Off Shoulder Wetlook Dress
- Return Policy
- Contact Customer Support
- International Shipping
- About Fetish Fashion
- Guide to Buying Latex Clothing
- Guide to Buying Leather Clothing
- Caring for Leather Clothing
- Caring for Latex Clothing
- Caring for Vinyl Clothing
- Caring for Suede Clothing
- Guide to Lacing a Corset
- Northbound Leather Info
- Fun Fetish Facts
Caring for Latex Clothing
Polishing: To bring out the deep glossy shine of latex, first wipe off any powder from the outside with a soft, damp cloth. Using a silicone based polish, spray the outside of the garment liberally and wipe gently with a soft cloth. A second coat applied with the hands will bring up an even deeper shine.
Important Facts: Listed below are some important facts that the wearer of a latex garment should know to ensure the maximum quality of life of the garment.
- It is easier to put on a tight garment if the inside is lightly dusted with cornstarch. Note: DO NOT use baby powder, or other powders, as they turn into a paste when moistened!
- Oils, grease, abrasives and solvents DESTROY latex.
- Keep away from naked flame and intense heat.
- Latex tears easily; remove ALL jewelry before putting on the garment.
- Polishing latex IS necessary to prevent cracking.
- Latex garments should be washed by hand after each use in lukewarm water with no soap and hung to dry. When completely dry, lightly powder the inside; polish the outside and hang in a dark, dry place.
- Storage near dyed garments may stain latex.
- Latex may discolor, and eventually perish, if exposed to heat, sunlight and light with a high UV content.
- Latex permanently stains when in contact with copper, brass or bronze.
- Water-based lubricants are not harmful to latex.
Cleaning - after wearing, rinse garment with warm water and allow to dry. Powder inside of garment with cornstarch and shine outside. Shine products help to condition the latex and extend the life of the garment. Store in a dark space as sun will cause latex to chalk or begin to break down.